There are three layers of cryptocurrency security. Firstly, the security of a token is based on the security of its protocol.
Subscribe to our channel to learn more about Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology.
To get certified as a Blockchain Generalist and Ethereum Developer visit Blockchain Semantics.
Blockchain Semantics is Asia’s largest Blockchain tutorial. We have been working on Blockchain and realized that there is a great dearth of Blockchain knowledge. Thus we have created video tutorials for people who want to learn Blockchain. Anyone can learn Blockchain from our video and can develop a DApp using Solidity on Ethereum.
Introduction to Blockchain and Bitcoin
This Course helps students get a thorough understanding of the basics of Blockchain, giving them a solid foundation that they can build careers upon, then move to advanced knowledge, teaching them how they can implement Blockchain technology in real-life use-cases.
This course is ideal for:
• Employees who would like to use Blockchain technology in their work
• Students who wish to implement Blockchain in their projects
• Investors who want a greater understanding of the industry
• Entrepreneurs who see an opportunity for business in this technology
• Product managers
• Industry leader Consultants
Course for developing decentralized applications on Ethereum using solidity.
The series of lectures in this course will take you through the basics of the Ethereum Blockchain and its EVM architecture and as this course ends, you will feel empowered writing DApps on Ethereum using Solidity. You will be able to make your very own smart contracts and deploy it successfully over the Ethereum Blockchain Network.
This course is regularly updated keeping in mind the developments happening on core Ethereum network itself. It takes a step-by-step approach to teaching students how to build their decentralized apps. It also includes one-on-one live doubt clearing sessions for aspirants to clear all of their doubts.
By the end of the course, students will:
• Learn fundamental Ethereum Blockchain concepts, terminologies, and basic functionality to build and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum network.
• Identify ways in which smart contracts made on Ethereum Blockchain can be used to provide a more sophisticated alternative to traditional contracts by developing a more robust, secure and faster system.
• Write smart contracts using Solidity.
• Build end-to-end distributed applications on Ethereum.
• Use Decentralized applications to replicate popular use cases like:
Land Registry system
Trade Finance applications
Supply chain system
Initial Coin offerings for tokens developed using ERC-20 token standards
Investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies:
Cryptocurrencies have gained the attention of investors. There has been a lot of investment in cryptocurrency. And people are making money out of it. For example, if you would have invested in Bitcoin in January 2017, now it would have been 12 times your investment. There are several other cryptocurrencies which have grown 100 times and THAT’s HUGE! One of the examples is Dash. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, its prices rise and drops very quickly.
There have been many questions about which cryptocurrencies to buy, when to buy and sell, how to invest in ICOs and is mining profitable? This course answers all the questions that one needs to know before investing in cryptocurrencies. This course is designed for the beginners who have no investing knowledge in the crypto world.
In this course, you will understand:
What is Blockchain and how it works
What is cryptocurrency, altcoins
What are the top cryptocurrencies
What is the risk involved in the crypto world
How to analyze the market and make a profit
How to invest in ICOs and mining
How to research and find good cryptocurrencies to invest