#Blockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Bitcoin
Enroll into the Complete Blockchain Course : http://bit.ly/2DHYQ6Q
Watch the full Tutorial Playlist on Blockchain : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWKe4JyWpAKQeUi7EAyGuHhSAOCalf2v4
This Eckovation’s Blockchain Tutorial video will give you a complete fundamental understanding regarding Blockchain. This video helps you to learn following topics:
1. What is Bitcoin
2. Types of Crytocurrencies
3. Advantages of Using Bitcoin over other Cryptocurrencies
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/eckovation/
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/eckovation/
#Blockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Blockchainonlinetraining #Blockchainforbeginners
How does Eckovation’s Online Certification Course Work?
1. 4-8 week course with over 20 hours of Projects and Assignments
2. One-on-one discussions with the instructor and the community for better understanding
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course:
Eckovation’s Blockchain Course is designed to introduce you to the concept of Blockchain and explain the fundamentals of blockchain and bitcoin. Blockchain course will provide an overview of the structure and mechanism of blockchain. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on blockchain, history of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin. Furthermore, you will be taught about the Ethereum platform and its programming language. You will setup your own private blockchain environment using Ethereum. Also, you will develop a smart contract on private Ethereum blockchain and will be deploying the contract from web and console. The course is fed with various use-cases and examples, which makes the learning more interesting.
After completing Eckovation’s Blockchain Course, you should be well verse with
1. Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
2. Blockchain Structure
3. Blockchain Ecosystem
4. Working of Blockchain Technology
5. Bitcoin and Blockchain
6. Future of Ethereum Solidity
7. Overview of Web3.JS
8. Creating DApps
10. Consensus Hands on
11. Multichain Hands on
12. Prospects of Blockchain and Use Cases
For further details, Call us on 9266677335 or mail us on email@example.com