Join my video notification list – https://chrisdunn.com/get-videos
New traders and investors tend to get confused when guessing if bitcoin’s price is going up or down in the near future…
So in this video, I’m going to show you the EASIEST way to know if bitcoin is in a bull market or bear market. In other words, do we expect the price to continue UP or DOWN over the next few days, weeks, or months?
I’m also going to show you how I adjust my I trades and investments depending on what the market’s doing.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– What are Bull and Bear markets?
– Why should an investor have different risk management depending on the market cycle?
– How I adjust position size, targets, and stops based on if we’re bull or bear
– The fundamental piece that could shift market direction this quarter in 2020
– How many bull and bear markets we’ve had in bitcoin since it started trading on exchanges in 2012
Join our wealth building community for investors and entrepreneurs: https://chrisdunn.com/community
Connect with Chris:
Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
Learn valuable skills from mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
– Best charting platforms: http://chrisdunn.com/coinigy & https://chrisdunn.com/tradingview
– Free Bitcoin basics course: http://chrisdunn.com/bitcoin-basics
– Crypto trader & investor community: https://chrisdunn.com/community
– List of cryptocurrencies: http://coinmarketcap.com/
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: https://chrisdunn.com/coinbase
– Download the privacy-focused Brave browser: https://chrisdunn.com/brave
– I’m not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info: https://chrisdunn.com/impersonators
– Trading and investing are risky! Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.
– Read the full disclaimer here: https://chrisdunn.com/disclosure/